Sunday, June 17

Its Been a While...

My blog is about Marriage and How awkward it is. I Realize that it has been an awful long time since I've blogged and frankly, Its because My Husband and I are not together at the moment. Now for those of you who are thinking, "I knew they wouldn't last long." Shut up, and get your judgmental mind off my blog, its making it all slimy and gross smelling.

My husband is in the Military, as those who care about me know. Our One Year anniversary is coming up. July 2nd to be exact. Do I feel like a giddy little school girl? why yes. Yes I do. I also feel Old, as if my eggs are rotting out of my body, and Semi-Depressed that Its been a year since we've been married and I've only spent 7ish months of it with my husband.. Which Brings me to a subject near and dear to my heart:

Missing you. I see all these women Missing there husbands, Fine. I get it. But when he's gone for a couple hours and your on the verge of eating a whole tub of ice cream because You miss him so much? You have issues. See a therapist, and stop posting about it on facebook. No one cares.

I love my husband to the utmost of the word, But if there is one thing I've learned about life, its that Shit happens. Live with it, get over it, but whatever you do Don't wallow in it. There are too many days wasted on Sadness and Empty feelings. LOVE, love with everything you have. You never know what its like to miss something until its permanently gone. It humbles me so much to read stories of Women that have lost there husbands and I always think to myself  'I don't Care if Zac is Miles away, at least I have him. At least he's here."

My Husband is alive and well, So by golly every chance I get, I'm smothering him with my love. That's Life. And I choose to be happy:D


1 comment:

  1. Smothering indeed. Like that delicious syrup you put on the all you can eat french toast at Magleby's

    -Zac

    ReplyDelete